Wednesday 11 June 2008

Mulberry Space



If you've followed a link from my copywriting website you'll know this is the May Bond Street for Mulberry Space created by one of London’s most exclusive florists McQueen’s. The inspiration came from the Mulberry tree. The tree was “in bloom” each week - using English grown, seasonal flowers in the colours of the Spring/Summer 2008 collection. It's just one of the innovative Mulberry Space initiatives that sees the brand collaborate with different creative companies and organisations to create a gallery space in its shop window.

The original florist's sketch actually became the concept for the spring summer Mulberry in Bloom home page and the brilliant piece of email marketing that enticed me in. Like you, I'm busy and cynical so it takes a lot. Something this fresh can't fail to grab the imagination and delight the senses.

So you can reach for your PDA, iPhone or Blackberry. I will happily use a pen in my 10 year old Mulberry Planner. Like what's happening in Mulberry Space, I enjoy its reassuring weight and real world presence. And although I haven't seen the Bond Street window, I enjoyed the experience online. Isn't that what web brand synergy is all about?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails