Thursday 3 January 2008

The Copywriter's Bible


I carry a permanent link on my professional copywriting website to the Guardian Style Guide. I love it and use it constantly. I was delighted to receive an email from author David Marsh telling me the new edition is available in print. It's an invaluable reference for any writer or marketer, offering clear and easy clarification on how to use copy, words, phrases, spellings and above all the context of usage. If you read nothing else, click on C and cruise down to 'capitals' to discover how the preference for leading caps is finally diminishing and lower case rules - hooray! But not everywhere which is why you need this guide to help you get your copy right. If you want a copy at a discounted price please email me, I'm cooking up a deal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails