Saturday 6 February 2010

Loungewear, a lovely way to laze


My busy working weekdays roll from one to the next so the idea of luxurious loungewear really appeals to me. Even the words send me spinning into the dream of downtime in relaxed clothing, scented candles and homespun throws a million miles away from my workday attire. Lazeme designs use only the softest, sensuous fabrics in their clothing and home ware collection. Slip into a silk tunic or kaftan, pretty camisole or light weight cotton knit wrap at the end of a hectic day. For me it sounds heavenly and Lazeme has an irresistible collection including sleepwear, beachwear and plenty of other ideas for lazy living.

Everyone loves a bit of downtime so why not look fabulous while you’re doing it?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails