Wednesday 22 August 2007

Make a difference today


When I read about Adam's illness in the Rasen Mail (see below) I contacted another ex-Tealby resident (now a very wealthy man) through a close business colleague. Last Thursday I picked up a lovely phone message committing their support and received an email yesterday appealing to their influential business colleagues and clients to do the same. Doesn't that just restore your view in human nature? Although these guys are hugely busy and have incredibly stressful positions, they've taken time out to help. There are plenty of truly good people around, you just have to raise awareness. So with that in mind please take a look at Adam's site and donate if you can.

We never know what's around the corner, do we? I for one, would like to give before I have to ask. What about you?

http://www.adamgriffincancerappeal.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails